9/16/13

Climbing Mountains (or Just Couch Cushions)

C is such a snugly little guy. He loves everything soft. Well, I just happened to think about how he just learned to climb up stairs as he was snuggling with a blanket on the floor and an idea popped into my head.

What if I threw a bunch of couch cushions into the floor for him to snuggle and climb over?


C was in love with the idea and crawled right on over to the cushions. He buried his little face right into the cushion for a little bit, then he started climbing. This is such a nice little gross motor activity and I love how it was entirely free!


M saw C having such a blast that he even joined in the fun. C was excited to have big brother playing too. They just thought it was so silly that Momma had thrown all these cushions in the floor!


Needless to say, this activity resulted in lots of fun, giggling, and laughter. I also felt it was a great way for myself to get a few extra snuggles in with my boys.


Peek-a-Boo! I see Momma!


He is just loving the extra snugly, softness of this play time!


Phew! Pooped after climbing up that cushion! Just having a little rest.


As you can see this was an extra fun activity for little C. We will definitely be doing this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts