9/19/13

MIA: Missing in Action

I am sorry I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like. It has been a hectic few days and we have been putting Tot School on a small hold until tomorrow.

C had to go to the ER the other night for a high fever. We later found out that the fever was caused by a seed tick bite behind his ear. He had some blood drawn and was sent home with a reduced fever and antibiotic. C is feeling much better now that the tick has been removed from behind his ear.

M has still been working on potty training, and let me tell you, he has been doing great. I will post full details on his potty training success at a later date.

In the meantime, let me apologize again for being missing from this blog. I will resume posting very shortly.

With Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts