9/16/13

Tot Time Notebook

I am sure you must know that I did not get some inspiration in the middle of the night, and came up with Tot School all on my own. I have been searching the web for months, trying to find some way to help M develop and grow after finding out that he was behind other children his age.

Well recently,  came across this great idea for M. Tot Time Notebooks on 1+1+1=1. I love this blog. It is what kept me from being SO overwhelmed by ideas and how to go about this.

The notebook is so simple and easy too. I know M is going to love it! All the pages in the book were printed off of 1+1+1=1. I am posting a button at the bottom of this post, so you can do it too!

It took me no time at all to put this notebook together. I went to the dollar store and bought a binder for $2.25, a pack of dry erase markers for $2, a little binder pencil pouch for $1, and 100 sheet protectors for $1. So I spent a total of $6.25 for this whole project! I know that sounds great for moms like me who are doing this on a budget!

I just loved this idea! I will post more when M actually has a chance to play with it. I just think this is so great for letter recognition, number recognition, and shape recognition. Not to mention the fine motor skills of writing and using markers.


I hope M likes it just as much as I do! 

Tot Books & Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts